If you need to secure your premises, your home or your office, you can make use of some of the technical security systems that we offer. There is a need to ensure that you have high technology systems in place and enjoy some of the following benefits:
• Our high technology security system allows you to remotely monitor your premises. The system is set to allow you to arm or disarm alarms in your premises at your own convenience. This is made possible with the aid of a web-enabled device which allows you to observe who comes or leaves your premises.
• The most important benefit to be enjoyed by having our security systems within your premises is that you are able to keep thieves and intruders out of your premises. Burglar proofing your premises ensures that your valuable assets are safe and that you do not suffer any losses.
At our company, we offer a variety of security systems that help in keeping your premises safe 24/7 for 365 days. Some of the technical security systems that you can get include:
• Access control systems – This is one of the critical security systems that you would consider having in your premises. It ensures that access to certain areas within your premises cannot be breached without raising alarm. Access control systems are ideal for use in areas where you have your most valuable assets.
• Surveillance cameras – They are also commonly known as closed-circuit television (CCTV). CCTVs are ideal since they give live feed on the various areas within your premises such as entry and exits, garages and inside your premises.
• Door and window sensors – Sensors are installed adjacent to each other such that when the window or door closes a security circuit is created.
Depending on the space you want to protect, and your budget, our specialists will make a quotation suited for you and they will also recommend the best security system to install for protection.
Installation of various security systems requires a lot of professionalism since placing of various components is critical in attaining the desired efficiency. According to the current legislation, it is a requirement that all security systems be installed by a professional who is familiar with the security systems. Our company has well-trained staff with years of experience in security systems installation.
Before installation, our specialists conduct the following:
• You are consulted so that an ideal security plan is arrived at, and your security needs are satisfied fully. We are a company that is focused on satisfying your security desires and consultation is a sure way of achieving that.
• A site survey is conducted by our installers to pinpoint the exact regions where various security devices will be placed. A site survey is an important step during installation since it also aids in determining some aspects such as the angles at which CCTVs will be placed to ensure they are efficient.
• Installation is then done. All the relevant security devices are strategically placed in spaces where intrusion is likely to take place. Inside your premises, our specialists will install motion detectors near all windows and doors to detect any unwanted movements into the premise. On the outside, they will install a surveillance camera that will monitor all activities happening on the outside.
• After the installation process, our experts will train you on how to control the security systems to get the desired results. You will learn how the whole security system works.